Sunday, May 4, 2008

Second Week

This week was also fun we did a lot of interesting things. Atleast four people agree that communication skills class is something that we are not very happy about definitely it can be conducted in a better way.

We got books for three subjects. . All the material for this book is being sourced from different books. But when you put it together you loose the continuity. Insted the institute can give us the books that they have prescribed as their text book in the syllabus. A way out would be for the institute to loan the various books prescribed as text book and reference books to each batch as a reference copy. This way the students have something to fall back upon in the event the book and the notes taken during class lecture are not adequate while studying. All students might not have access to the web when he/she is preparing for the exam all the time. I have been asking the rep about using the on-line library but I don't think he ever did anything about. I should get into the act myself.

This week I am going to work on accounting and probability and the week ends I am going to work on the theory subjects. This should ensure that I am ready for the 3 rd unit by the month end.
Thins to do would be to start collecting material for the assignments and also question bank for the various subjects.

No comments: